Wednesday, March 27, 2024

everything but the kitchen sink

Jason, some folks think that the race for Montana’s Senate seat is “personal” to national Republicans—but it’s more personal for me.

Most politicians know diddly squat about the challenges facing rural America. But I do, because I’ve lived them.

I’ll keep fighting for the issues Montanans care about until I drop, but this is my toughest fight yet and I can’t do it without your help.

I hate asking for your hard-earned money, but if you can throw a couple bucks toward my reelection campaign, I’d really appreciate it. Your donation will be split between my campaign and Forward Blue to help us win this race.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Over $120 million has already been spent or reserved in Montana’s Senate race and it’s clear national Republicans will throw everything but the kitchen sink at me.

Montana and rural America deserve better. I’ll do anything in my power to keep delivering on the issues that matter most, but without your help, Mitch McConnell will buy this seat right from under us. So, I’m reaching out to my top supporters to ask:

Will you stand with us by making a split contribution of any amount today? We’re up against mountains of outside spending, so when I say any amount helps, I mean it.

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Always grateful for your support,

Jon

 

 

 

 

 

 

We work tirelessly to ensure that every eligible voter has an opportunity to cast their ballot. As we build on our momentum toward Election Day, there is no room to slow down. We are full speed ahead to push for a progressive victory!

Donate Monthly ›››

This email was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. Email is the most important way we keep in touch with supporters like you. However, if you would like to change your subscription preferences, here are some options:

To give by check:
Forward Blue
PO Box 702
Somers Point, NJ 08244

Email us: info@forwardblue.org

Paid for by Forward Blue and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

 

No comments: