Thursday, March 28, 2024

We have an official opponent!

Jason, Ohio's primary is over, and now, it's official: We're going up against Donald Trump's handpicked candidate Bernie Moreno in the race experts say could decide Senate control.

And it's not just Moreno we're up against. National Republicans are going ALL IN to flip this seat red – they're already spending record amounts to defeat me. We need to fight back ASAP, or we could risk entering the general election at a disadvantage.

So I'm personally asking: Please, will you split $10 or more now between my campaign and Forward Blue to help me defend Ohio's critical seat and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

In case you need a reminder, my opponent and I couldn't be more different:

  • He wants a national abortion ban, I want to restore Roe v. Wade.
  • He protects the wealthiest 1%, I defend American workers.
  • He'll do Trump's and McConnell's bidding in the Senate, I'm a champion for democracy.

Unfortunately, that's not all. Moreno is also writing his campaign million-dollar checks, and now that he's through the primary, the GOP will be funneling even more money into this race. They're trying to buy this Senate seat because they know they don't have a grassroots movement behind them like we do.

But that also means I'm relying on folks like you to power us to victory, one $10 donation at a time. So please, will you split a $10 donation between my campaign and Forward Blue to help us defeat our GOP opponent, win in Ohio, and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Your support means the world – especially now. Thank you,

 

 

 

 

 

845495

 

 

No comments: