Friday, March 29, 2024

This is the toughest race of my life!

Jason, this is the toughest race of my life – and the fate of the Senate hangs in the balance. 

After CNN named me one of the most vulnerable senators on the ballot, Mitch McConnell-aligned super PACs made their largest ad reservation in a single state ever to flip this seat and the Senate red. Now, with early voting already underway in this critical primary election, recent polls show me losing ground.

That's why we set a goal to raise $250,000 before our next deadline, so we have the resources we need to pull ahead and win – and I'm counting on you to help me get there. So please, will you chip in $10 or more right now – split between my campaign and Forward Blue – to help us win in Ohio and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Jason, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and their dark-money allies are honing in on our race because they know it will decide Senate control. But unlike the GOP machine, I'm running a true grassroots campaign, which means I'm relying on $10 or $24 donations from folks like you to power our campaign to victory.

So please, before our fundraising numbers go public, will you split $10 between my campaign and Forward Blue to help us reach our $250,000 goal, win in Ohio, and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thank you for meeting this moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: