Sunday, March 24, 2024

Before midnight

Jason – while we count down the hours until our midnight deadline, I know we've got a huge challenge ahead of us. No doubt this race will be difficult – but before things get too crazy, I want to take a chance to say: Thank you.

Your support means everything to me.

It's because of grassroots supporters that I get to serve the people of Ohio in this seat in the first place. It's because of you that I get to fight for the Dignity of Work in the Senate every single day.

And now, I'm counting on you to help me win a tough race that could determine which party controls the Senate.

With polls showing me neck and neck with my GOP challengers, I need to reach my daily fundraising goal before midnight tonight. All of my fundraising numbers will be made public soon, and I'm in danger of falling behind in the polls if I get outraised.

So please, will you split $10 now between my campaign and Forward Blue to help me reach my goal and win in 2024?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Thanks for chipping in,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: