Sunday, March 24, 2024

If we’re going to win, it’ll take all of us.

Jason,

A few moments from now, I’ll ask you to split a contribution between my reelection campaign and Forward Blue. We’re 7 days away from our end-of-quarter fundraising deadline, and I need your help. But before I ask, I want to make something clear:

I want to tell you how thankful I am that you’re part of this grassroots team.

Your donations allow me to stay focused on what really matters—fighting for Montanans and rural communities across the country. Thanks in part to this people-powered team, we’ve been able to invest in infrastructure, lower costs for families, and protect our public lands for the next generation.

But there is still more to do. The deck is still stacked against working families. And instead of trying to fix these problems, national politicians are busy playing political games. Well, I’m not playing around when it comes to helping people, and that’s why I’m running for reelection.  

I’m Mitch McConnell’s top target and if we’re going to win, it’ll take all of us working together.

So even though asking for money is my least favorite part of the job, I’m doing it because I need your help to win this race. Can I count on you to split a donation between my campaign and Forward Blue ahead of the end-of-quarter FEC deadline and keep me in the Senate delivering for Montana?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

Whether you donate, sign petitions, or read these emails, you help make all of this possible.

Thank you,

Jon

 

 

 

 

 

 

We work tirelessly to ensure that every eligible voter has an opportunity to cast their ballot. As we build on our momentum toward Election Day, there is no room to slow down. We are full speed ahead to push for a progressive victory!

Donate Monthly ›››

This email was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com. Email is the most important way we keep in touch with supporters like you. However, if you would like to change your subscription preferences, here are some options:

To give by check:
Forward Blue
PO Box 702
Somers Point, NJ 08244

Email us: info@forwardblue.org

Paid for by Forward Blue and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

 

No comments: