Saturday, March 23, 2024

the only Jewish woman in the Senate

Hi Jason, it’s Jacky Rosen. The story below is a special one about my faith and how I first got involved in politics. This one means a lot to me, so I hope you’ll take a moment to read it. But if you don’t have the time to take a look right now, could you still split $10 between me and Forward Blue to help us keep Nevada and the Senate blue?

My career in public service began in 2016, when I was recruited to flip a competitive House seat blue. I was serving as the president of Nevada’s largest synagogue, and looking back now, that was incredibly fitting – because my Jewish faith and values have always been at the very core of my work in Congress.

In fact, my decision to run for public office was guided by the Jewish principle of Tikkun Olam – to leave the world a better place than how we found it.

I’m so proud of the progress we've made in the years since. And in the face of growing antisemitism, attacks on reproductive freedom, and threats to tear down our democracy, I'm as committed as ever to making positive change happen. But I need your help.

Right now, polls are showing me locked in a dead heat with Mitch McConnell's handpicked candidate – who just set a major GOP fundraising record in the race that will likely decide Senate control. So please, I'm humbly asking:

If you're with me in the fight to continue making progress for the people and communities we love, will you chip in $10 or more today to help me and Forward Blue defend my seat in Nevada and keep the Senate blue?

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:

It is a privilege to serve you and your loved ones. Thank you for your support.

– Jacky Rosen

 

 



 

 

 

No comments: