| Hey Jason, I just made a tough call. Our team had a weekend all-hands meeting earlier to go over the state of the race. After speaking with our pollster, our media team, and our fundraising team, we made a tough decision. To tell you the truth, it’s a little bit of a gamble. I gave the greenlight for ads that we can’t pay for yet. Mike Lawler and his MAGA billionaires are outspending us by a massive margin. Donald Trump is making this race his top priority in the House. We can’t match them dollar-for-dollar, but we also can’t just sit on our hands and do nothing. So that’s why we’re taking this sort of risk. I’m confident that it was the right thing if we want to win this race. But it means that I’m counting on this grassroots team to help back us up. Jason, can you chip in $10 to help us close this budget gap?
| If you've stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will process now. |
With gratitude and fire,
Cait Conley |
No comments:
Post a Comment