It’s Jon Ossoff. I’m reaching out today to ask you to donate $5 to my reelection campaign, decisively rebuke the corrupt and failed Trump movement, and win this U.S. Senate race here in Georgia. (If that’s all you need to hear, here’s the best link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ossoff-fr-substack-2026) If you’ve had enough of the weekly Watergate scandals and corruption… If you want to stop Donald Trump’s corrupt agenda in its tracks and restore checks and balances in Washington… If you’re tired of the Trumps (and their MAGA friends) using the office of the presidency to enrich themselves in a way we have never, ever seen in American history… This is something you can do today to make a difference. I first ran for Senate in Georgia in 2020 because I saw the danger in electing someone so profoundly unfit for the presidency, and to confront the corruption that made his rise possible. We defeated him, and I won. Now we have to do it all again. The country is counting on Georgia. And just like last time, I can’t do it alone. Thank you for being a part of this team. Jon Ossoff
|
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Reaching out today to ask you to donate to my reelection campaign
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment