| Here's the situation, Jason: NY-17 is one of just three districts that split their ticket in 2024 for Kamala Harris and a Republican member of Congress. This is going to be the most expensive and competitive battleground district in the country. Donald Trump’s super PAC is spending almost $9 million on ads in this race – more than he is spending on any other House race nationwide. If you want to take back the House, I am humbly asking you to make a $10 contribution to my campaign to beat Mike Lawler now. With our final quarterly FEC deadline rapidly approaching, there’s never been a more important moment to donate.
Part of the strategy behind Trump’s team dumping such a huge amount of money into this race is they want to make us panic — to think there’s nothing we can do to fight back. But there are two things that I need you to take away from this news:
- This sort of spending tells me that they are nervous. They know that we have a very real shot at beating Lawler and flipping this district, and that’s why they are spending an ungodly amount of money here.
- We can beat them. We don’t need to match them dollar-for-dollar. But we do need to fight back and run a smarter and more effective campaign, and that’s where you come in.
Unlike Lawler, we don’t have any dark money waiting in the wings to save us. A huge chunk of our budget, and our ability to push back against Trump’s dark money, comes from emails like this one. So I really need your help today, Jason. If you’ve been waiting for the most important moment to make an online donation, now is the time. I’m humbly asking you to chip in $10 to my campaign now. I promise I’ll put it right to work building a campaign to flip this district and take back the House.
| If you've stored your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will process now. |
With gratitude and fire,
Cait Conley |
No comments:
Post a Comment