Saturday, September 26, 2026

Here’s the choice:

It’s about values.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
That's who I am.
I grew up in a small village in Bristol Bay. We fished, trapped, and hunted as a family. I joined my dad on our family fishing boat when I was a kid, and I've fished every season since. I've worked construction. I've spent 25 years teaching kids in some of the most remote communities in this country. My wife Diane and I raised our family here, built a small business here, and we're not going anywhere.
That's who I am. Now, I want to tell you who Nick Begich is.
 
Begich grew up in Florida with a silver spoon in his mouth. He made his living outsourcing jobs to India. When he tries to look like an Alaska guy in his ads, it feels like he had to stop at Cabela's on the way to the studio. He has never had to worry about making ends meet, and his record in Congress shows it — voting to cut healthcare for Alaskans, extending tax breaks for billionaires, rubber-stamping tariffs that make groceries and gear more expensive for the people he's supposed to represent.
There is something wrong with representing Alaska in Congress while being completely disconnected from what Alaskan families are actually going through. Alaska's one voice in the House should belong to someone who has lived the life people are living here. Someone who has stretched a paycheck, worried about a fishing season, and built something with their hands.
That's the choice in this race. And that's why I'm running.
My wife Diane and I can't self-fund this campaign. It runs on people who believe Alaska deserves better. With Trump's MAGA Super PAC committing $7.7 million to defend Republicans in Alaska and our FEC deadline six days away, we need people to step up right now.
 
 
— Bill

 

Bill Hill For Congress Footer
 
Paid For By Bill Hill For Alaskans

Bill Hill For Alaskans
P.O. Box 220703
Anchorage, AK 99522
United States

facebook
instagram
twitter
tiktok
website

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: