Jason, Have you noticed what MAGA isn't talking about? Prices are still too high. Grocery bills, rent, health care costs, and more. Families in NJ-09 feel it every time they check their bank account. But what does MAGA want to talk about instead? Anything else. Culture war fights, attacks that have nothing to do with your paycheck, distractions, and even straight-up lies — because they're easier than answering for an agenda that hasn't lowered costs for a single family in this district. I'm not interested in the distraction. I ran for office to bring down costs for working families, protect the programs people depend on, and hold Washington accountable when it fails to deliver. That's what I've done in Congress, and it's what I'll keep doing. But we need resources to get this message to voters directly and keep this seat blue. Will you chip in today to help us keep talking about what actually matters?
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your secure donation will go through immediately. Together, Nellie
|
No comments:
Post a Comment