Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Thank you for sticking with us!

My opponent has corporate PAC support. I don’t take a dime of corporate PAC money, and I never will.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Josh Riley For Congress Photo Header
Jason,
Our FEC filing deadline is just a week away, and I wanted to thank you for sticking with us through this stretch.
We’re almost 40 days from Election Day, and grassroots momentum matters more than ever. In these final days, we’re most vulnerable to outside spending, with less time than ever to recover from any attacks.
Every $5 you chip in is more time our ads stay on the air, reaching voters across NY-19 with our message on affordability and results for working families.
Every $5 is one more door we can knock on to reach a voter who doesn’t yet know what’s at stake this November.
Every $5 is one less opening for GOP PACs to slow our momentum.
My opponent has corporate PAC support. I don’t take a dime of corporate PAC money, and I never will.
With gratitude & high hopes,
Josh

 

Campaign image
Josh Riley For Congress Footer
Paid for by Josh Riley for Congress

Josh Riley for Congress
PO Box 836
213 Tioga St
Ithaca, NY 14851
United States

facebook
twitter

If you wish to donate by check, you can make checks payable to Josh Riley for Congress and send to PO Box 836, 213 Tioga St, Ithaca, NY 14851.

Communicating by email is a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with you, but if you no longer would like to receive emails, you can click here to unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: