Friday, September 18, 2026

You're all I've got, and I'm counting on you to help flip the House.

This is the #1 tossup race on the map — decided by one point in 2024.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Jason, I just became the Democratic nominee for Congress in Pennsylvania's 7th District.
This is the #1 toss-up race on the map — decided by one point in 2024.
We're one step closer to flipping this seat for Democrats, winning the House majority, and putting out the dumpster fire raging in Washington. But it's going to take millions to overcome all the dark money attacks they're teeing up with my name on them.
So, I need to know you stand with me from day one.
I'm humbled by all of this.
Never in my life did I expect to be running for office. When I was a teenager, our family's house burned down. Nothing survived besides a ring and a medallion of Jesus.
The Lehigh Valley took me in, and this community became my world. Since then, I've worn a lot of hats, from fighting fires, to clearing snow, landscaping, and leading a union. The constant: I've spent my career protecting people and serving them.
Unlike Donald Trump, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
Most of these politicians in Washington have never had a hard month or a hard year. I have. I've faced foreclosure. I've watched our healthcare system put corporate profits ahead of what's best for people. I've lived paycheck to paycheck from day one in the workforce.
I'm running for Congress because our people deserve a representative who knows the challenges they face and will go the extra mile to make their lives a little easier.
But just like with firefighting, winning a seat that came down to 4,000 votes is a team effort.
You've already done me a real honor here, but these contributions are something else: an investment in the future of our community and our country.
Thanks a lot. You'll be hearing from me.
— Bob
Bob Brooks

 

Paid for by United for Virginia's Future PAC

United for Virginia's Future PAC
P.O. Box 3121
Glen Allen, VA 23058
United States

While we'd be sorry to see you go, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: