Monday, September 21, 2026

I want Randy in Congress with me.

We’re building the same kind of people-powered politics.

Jason,

It’s Congresswoman Analilia Mejia.

Before New Jersey sent me to Congress, I was an organizer. So when I see another organizer stepping up to take on powerful interests and fight for working families, I pay attention.

That's why I'm proud to support Randy Villegas for Congress.

Randy is an educator, organizer, and lifelong Central Valley resident. He's seen firsthand what happens when working families are treated like an afterthought, and he's running to make sure their voices have real power in Washington.

And Randy and I have something else important in common: neither of us takes corporate PAC money.

That's not a fundraising gimmick. It's about who we're accountable to. I believe our government should work for working people, not billionaires, corporations, or whoever can afford to write the biggest check. Randy is building his campaign around that same kind of people power.

I know how hard it is to take on a political system flooded with big money. I also know what can happen when enough ordinary people decide they're ready to build something different.

We’re building this movement with people like you. Will you split a contribution between Randy's campaign and mine today to help us keep building people-powered politics from New Jersey to California?
 
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will be split between Randy Villegas and Analilia Mejia immediately:

We need more organizers in Congress. More working-class champions. More people who understand that political power should belong to the communities we serve.

Let's help send another one to Washington.

In solidarity,

Analilia Mejia

No comments: