Thursday, September 24, 2026

Supporting a colleague in a tough fight

She's fighting for the right things
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Hey Jason, it's Mark Kelly.
I'm writing today on behalf of my friend and colleague, Laura Gillen.
In 2024, she flipped this seat blue by just 2 points. Republicans have been coming after her ever since.
Both Trump and Speaker Mike Johnson have personally campaigned against her. National Republican money is flooding into her district because they know exactly what's at stake if they can take this seat back.
I know what it's like to have that kind of pressure bearing down on you. I've had the full weight of this administration come after me directly. What I've learned is that the people who fight the hardest are usually the ones who get targeted the most, and that's exactly who Laura is.
This seat is one of a handful that decides whether Democrats take back the House majority. If we hold it, we get real oversight of this administration. If we lose it, Republicans keep governing without a check on their power.
 
 
Thank you,
Mark Kelly
Mark Kelly

 

Laura Gillen for Congress Footer
 
Paid for and authorized by Gillen for NY.

Gillen for NY
PO Box 774
Rockville Centre, NY 11571
United States

If you wish to contribute by check, you can do so at the address above.

unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: