Monday, September 28, 2026

This is a real problem:

I've got good news, and I've got bad news.

Jason, we have a real problem on our hands.

In the last few weeks, at least three more Senate races have become battlegrounds. We're talking about places previously considered out of reach for Democrats — states like Iowa, South Carolina, and Kansas.

OK, you're right. That sounds like good news. (And it really is!)

But we simply didn't budget for competing in this many races. That's why this quarterly FEC deadline — the last one of this election — is so important. The more we raise, the more we can invest in the final push of the midterms.

We're almost exactly halfway to our grassroots goal. Will you make a donation before our FEC deadline and help make sure we can stretch our budgets for the final 36 days of this election?

Can I be honest? Now that the Senate majority is in reach, I really want to win it.

I'm tired of watching an entire branch of government bend over backward and refuse to push back on an out-of-control president. I'm tired of reckless foreign policy putting our men and women in harm's way, turning our allies away, and jacking up the cost of everything.

I'm tired of the brazen corruption going unpunished — hell, it's not even being investigated! — which is making a few people very, very rich while the rest of us struggle. I'm tired of watching an administration shatter norms and break laws, and seeing people chalk it up as "Trump being Trump."

It has to end. The next 36 days are about doing everything we can to take their power away.

Democratic Majority Action is on a mission to win back the Senate and put a stop to this shameful chapter — will you rush in a donation today and help us fight everywhere we can?

Thanks,

Amy

DONATE








 
PAID FOR BY DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY ACTION (DMAPAC.COM) NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE’S COMMITTEE.
Democratic Majority Action
814 Main St
Paris, KY 40361
United States
These emails are the single best way to stay up to date on how you can help Amy McGrath and Democratic Majority Action elect Democrats in key races across the country. We know you receive a lot of emails. (We do, too.) That's why we strive to treat every supporter's inbox with respect, to always tell you the truth, and to never inundate you with unwanted messages. If you believe you received this message in error or no longer wish to receive these email updates, please feel free to unsubscribe.

No comments: