Wednesday, September 30, 2026

We’re just hours away!

Thank you for sticking with us through every deadline we’ve faced recently
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Josh's family picture
Jason,
It’s Josh here! I know you’ve heard a lot from me lately, but our FEC quarterly deadline is finally here! And this is the last one before Election Day.
 
Thank you for sticking with us through every deadline we’ve faced recently. Each one has been challenging. They've also been an opportunity to check our progress and ensure we have the resources to do what it takes to win.
This fight is for Upstate New York, where I was born and raised, where my wife and I are raising our family. It’s where my dad, grandparents, and generations before them worked in local factories before they closed. It’s about fighting for a fair deal for Upstate families.
Josh, his dad, and his grandfather
We’ve accomplished a lot, and in Congress I’ve continued to hold corporations like NYSEG and AI data centers accountable. It’s why the MAGA machine doesn’t want me in Congress — because they know that for as long as I’m there, there will be someone speaking up against their agenda.
 
With gratitude & high hopes,
Josh

 

Campaign image
Josh Riley For Congress Footer
 
Paid for by Josh Riley for Congress

Josh Riley for Congress
PO Box 836
213 Tioga St
Ithaca, NY 14851
United States

facebook
twitter

If you wish to donate by check, you can make checks payable to Josh Riley for Congress and send to PO Box 836, 213 Tioga St, Ithaca, NY 14851.

Communicating by email is a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with you, but if you no longer would like to receive emails, you can click here to unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

 

No comments: