Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Data centers

The contrast between me and Oberacker couldn't be clearer, but Republicans have flooded the airwaves with negative ads, and I need your help to compete.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Our campaign's August fundraising deadline is coming up. We need your support to re-elect Josh in November and keep him in Congress, where he holds corporations accountable, works to create jobs in Upstate New York, and always puts working families first. If you can, please chip in any amount here to help us reach our $40,000 goal:

Contribute
Jason,
Last week in Congress, I introduced legislation to regulate data centers because that's what I set out to do when Upstate New Yorkers elected me: stand up to corporations that gouge families on costs, demand accountability, and put working families first.
River Reporter - Riley introduces bill to stop data center projects from driving up energy bills
That's what I've done since we flipped this district blue in 2024. I'm standing up for our communities across Upstate New York, for our district’s family farms, for our children to have safe, clean, green areas to play in, and to protect our rural areas.
But Mike Johnson and Donald Trump are teaming up to get me out of Congress because they know that while I'm in office, there will continue to be a direct check on their agenda and on corporations’ attempts to cheat our families for profit.
They've handpicked my Republican opponent, "Pay More" Peter Oberacker, who cashed a check from NYSEG right before a utility rate hike. While I fight to hold corporations accountable, he profits from them.
The contrast between me and Oberacker couldn't be clearer, but Republicans have flooded the airwaves with negative ads, and I need your help to compete. Can you chip in $5 or more to help me hold onto this seat and keep standing up to corporations, Donald Trump, Peter Oberacker, or anyone who tries to hurt Upstate New York?
With gratitude & high hopes,
Josh Riley

 

Campaign image
Josh Riley For Congress Footer
Paid for by Josh Riley for Congress

Josh Riley for Congress
PO Box 836
213 Tioga St
Ithaca, NY 14851
United States

facebook
twitter

If you wish to donate by check, you can make checks payable to Josh Riley for Congress and send to PO Box 836, 213 Tioga St, Ithaca, NY 14851.

Communicating by email is a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with you, but if you no longer would like to receive emails, you can click here to unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: