Jason, I want to ask you for something small today: $2.
I know that sounds like an unusual thing for a campaign to ask for. But I mean it, and I want to tell you why. I'm running to represent everyone in this district, not just the people who can write a big check. Everyone here deserves a Congresswoman who's fighting for them, and everyone here is welcome in this campaign, no matter what they can give. Here's the thing about two dollars: on its own, it doesn't look like much. But this campaign isn't built on a small number of large donations. It's built on thousands of people deciding, again and again, that this fight is worth a small piece of what they have. Add it up, and that's how campaigns like this one actually get won. So today, I'm just asking for $2 because there's no donation too small to be part of this.
Whatever you're able to do, thank you for being part of this with me. – Nellie |
No comments:
Post a Comment