That is the choice in this race.
The first fundraising deadline of the general election is tomorrow, and what we raise will set the tone for the final months of this campaign. Can you chip in today?
|
|
|
|
Alaska only gets one voice in the U.S. House, and right now that voice answers to powerful interests instead of the people who live and work here.
|
|
Nick Begich comes from money, and he answers to it. He is backed by billionaires and corporate interests.
|
|
I come from hard work. I've been commercial fishing since I was 8 years old. I know what it means to stretch a paycheck and worry about how I'll make ends meet.
|
|
That is the choice in this race.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Paid For By Bill Hill For Alaskans |
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment