| 
Hi Jason! I’m sorry to reach out on a Sunday, but it’s important. This is Denise Powell, Democratic nominee for Nebraska’s 2nd District for the U.S. House of Representatives. My team and I are just over a week from our next huge end-of-month fundraising deadline. MAGA is already flooding our state with spending for our extremist opponent, Brinker Harding. Speaker Mike Johnson and the MAGA corporate PACs want to buy this seat for Harding to put another Trump-appeasing congressman in office. But we have the power of the people on our side. This gives us the best shot to flip this seat and the U.S. House blue come November AND show Washington, D.C. that NE-02 is NOT for sale. That’s why I’m lowering my donation ask to just $5. If everyone who opens this email donates $5, we will crush our August end-of-month goal of $40,000. I had my team create this personalized link for you: www.em-fr-dpfc-aug26.com/jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com Thank you for standing with me, Jason!
Denise 💙 |
No comments:
Post a Comment