Hi Jason, it's Nellie. Here's the reality of a race like this one. From here through Election Day, more and more of our budget shifts toward reaching voters directly: on their TVs, their phones, their social feeds. That kind of presence isn't cheap, and it isn't optional. In a district as competitive as NJ-09, it is critically important to keep our message in front of voters. I don't love asking for money. I'd much rather be telling you about a bill I'm working on or spending time with constituents at a diner. But I also know that none of that work matters if we can’t get it in front of the people voting on it this November. So I'm asking directly: will you chip in before our end-of-month deadline to make sure this campaign has what it needs heading into the fall?
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your secure donation will go through immediately. Thank you, Nellie |
No comments:
Post a Comment