Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Together, we’ve proven that KS-02 is within reach!

Together, we have proven that flipping this seat is not just a hope. It is a highly achievable, concrete goal.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

This email is longer than most because it’s a special day for our campaign: the one-year anniversary of our launch!  🎉

If you’re short on time, will you join us in celebrating this milestone by contributing $25 today?

Contribute
Picture of Don
Jason,
I have some news to share with you today: it has officially been one year since we launched our campaign for Congress!
I never expected to run for office. I'm a cattle rancher and veterinarian in Southeast Kansas. I grew up on a small dairy, alfalfa, and soybean farm with my siblings, my mom, a school teacher, and my dad, a truck driver. My parents instilled in me the values of hard work, honesty, and responsibility.
A year ago, I started running for Congress because I didn’t serve in the Army to later see our country go to hell, with politicians serving themselves and their big-money donors. They have forgotten about the folks back home and have left us to deal with the aftermath of costly, misguided policies, such as the tariffs and healthcare cuts that hurt our farms and families. It's time for a different kind of voice in Washington.
Together, we have proven that flipping this seat is not just a hope. It is a highly achievable, concrete goal. We are now within striking distance, with recent polling confirming what we feel on the ground: Derek Schmidt and Donald Trump are in real trouble.
I have been blown away by the thousands of people who have given their hard-earned money, valuable time, and efforts to flip this seat. We can only get this done if we keep doing it together.
Thank you for being part of this,
Don Coover

 

Don Coover for Congress Footer
Paid for by Don Coover for Congress

Don Coover for Congress
101 W 29th St Ste G, #285
Pittsburg, KS 66762
United States

facebook
twitter

Don Coover is a U.S. Army Veteran. Use of his military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement from the Department of Defense or the Department of the Army.

If you would like to receive fewer emails, click here. If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: