Jason,
You don't have to tell me how irritating fundraising emails can be sometimes.
Those same unhinged, all-caps, THIS-IS-OUR-LAST-CHANCE style emails you get, I get them too. It's exhausting, and it can make you want to delete your email account for good. (Please don't do that.)
You've probably gotten a few emails from us by now, and I hope you've noticed that we're not running this campaign on scare tactics. That's a promise I made on day one.
I don't take a dime of corporate PAC money, which means when I ask you for support, I actually need it.
You are not an ATM machine, and I'm grateful for every dollar this campaign receives. I also know it's on me to respect your time, your inbox, and your intelligence.
So when you hear from me or my team, it's not urgency for urgency's sake. It's because we're trying to share something real about the fight to flip CA-22 and finally end David Valadao's career in Congress.
I hope this was a refreshing enough email to convince you to chip in $3, or whatever fits your budget, today. And if not — I'm still grateful you read this far.
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
Thanks,
Randy
No comments:
Post a Comment