David Valadao hasn't held a single public town hall in over a decade.
Not one.
Families across the Central Valley are trying to figure out how we're going to pay for a doctor's visit after Valadao’s vote to gut Medicaid. And the man responsible for our pain doesn't have enough respect for our community to meet us face-to-face.
I've attended 11 town halls and forums since I started this campaign. I show up because that's the job. If you refuse to be present for the community you work for, you don't deserve to represent us in Congress.
So I publicly challenged Valadao to a debate. A real, in-person debate in front of the voters he's been avoiding for over a decade.
He still hasn't responded.
This is exactly what people are sick of. Politicians like Valadao answer to corporate interests — the healthcare industry that's handed him over $1.2 million, the donors writing big checks. But they won't answer their own voters with serious questions about their record.
Right now, we're hoping to collect 1,000 signatures demanding he answer our call for a public debate. Add your name and let's make sure he answers for his record on stage.
We deserve a Congressman who'll look us in the eye. Not one who hides for a decade and hopes nobody notices.
Randy
No comments:
Post a Comment