Monday, August 31, 2026

this is important:

We're just a few hours away from our August deadline.
​                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Bill looking at his phone.
I know you've likely received a lot of messages from campaigns lately, but I wouldn't reach out unless it was important.
Tonight is our first monthly fundraising deadline of the general election, and what we raise will show everyone watching whether this campaign has what it takes to win.
Polls show us leading when voters hear about both candidates. This race is winnable. But my wife Diane and I can't self-fund it. We're going head-to-head with Nick Begich, who has the full weight of national Republicans behind him. Every dollar raised tonight helps us close that gap.
We're just a few hours away from our August deadline. Will you chip in whatever you can afford today? 
— Bill

 

 
 
Paid For By Bill Hill For Alaskans

Bill Hill For Alaskans
P.O. Box 220703
Anchorage, AK 99522
United States

 
 

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer receive email from us, please unsubscribe

This message was sent to jasonsc.bolts14@blogger.com.

No comments: