Saturday, August 15, 2026

Closing the gap

I'll explain

Hi Jason, it's Nellie Pou.

Our mid-month deadline is in just a few hours. I know you get a lot of emails from campaigns like ours, so I want you to understand why your support matters so much.

NJ-09 is one of the most competitive districts in the country, and races like this aren't won at the last second. They're won by showing up, month after month, with the support of people like you.

Every contribution, no matter the size, helps me keep doing this work for our district without losing sight of who I'm doing it for: you and your neighbors.

We still have a gap to close before tonight's deadline. If you're able to help us hit our goal before tonight, I'd be grateful.

secure.actblue.com/donate/pou_em

Thank you,

Nellie

 

Paid for by Nellie Pou for Congress

Nellie Pou for Congress
PO Box 2696
Paterson, NJ 07509
United States

unsubscribe

No comments: